The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Liverpool
Paid Media Digital Marketing Coordinator
The job has expired.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our Liverpool FC team as a Paid Media Digital Marketing Coordinator. This opportunity will support overseeing the delivery of paid media activity on multiple platforms to drive sessions, footfall, and revenue to the Official Liverpool FC Online Store, LFC Store App and Official Liverpool FC Stores in the UK and Internationally.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate with multiple internal teams including design, product and eCommerce to deliver world-class LFC Retail marketing campaigns on our paid media platforms that drive sessions, footfall and revenue to our Official Liverpool FC sale channels.
- Day to day delivery of global LFC Retail paid search ads on Google (Search & Shopping), Bing, Naver and Yahoo.
- Day to day delivery of global LFC Retail paid social ads across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok.
- Use reporting tools to monitor and analyse campaign performance across all paid channels and use insights to optimise performance.
- Brief our external paid media agency on upcoming marketing campaigns, budgets, targets and strategical objectives.
- Liaise with our external paid media agency, handling daily enquiries, providing weekly updates and attending weekly & quarterly performance meetings.
- Ensure paid media channels make a positive and growing contribution to the retail departments five-year growth plan and international growth strategy.
- Support the management of the paid media budget and ROI, ensuring all marketing fees including media spend and agency fees are paid on time and ROI targets are being achieved.
- Keep up to date with digital marketing industry trends and changes that could impact paid channels.
- From time to time you’ll be required to support the wider LFC Retail marketing team with other tasks and projects.
Who are we looking for?
It’s important the successful candidate has strong understanding of paid search, paid social campaign management and up to date with digital marketing trends. The successful candidate will be confident in liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and able to prioritise multiple projects. You will also have strong analytical and reporting skills and able to use different Microsoft Office programmes. As well as the above, you will need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and proactive.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time fixed term role until December 2023, working 35 hours per week 5 out of 7 days. Your main base will be our Head Office in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the river Mersey. We can be flexible on location and support remote working.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.