The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Liverpool
Job Reference lfc/TP/13819/217
The job has expired.
About the role
Do you want to play a pivotal role in the Partnership Delivery Team at Liverpool FC, supporting the team in delivering best in class service levels, commercial relationships and activations, whilst driving our reputation and engagement with fans globally?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join the Partnership Delivery Team and you will be responsible for ensuring the successful relationship development and renewal of the key partnerships within your portfolio. You will be supported by a team, and you will lead in objective setting, strategic direction, creative development, and delivery of campaign effectiveness. You will be accountable for ensuring key deliverables are achieved to a high standard and that your team prioritises and communicates transparently and effectively.
What will you be doing?
- Overall responsibility for a varied partnerships portfolio, including one Principle partner and multiple secondary partners
- Deliver 360˚ account management: planning, delivery, measurement, reporting and feedback
- Working with your peers to develop strategic plans to further improve the servicing across all partners and their contractual rights
- Ensuring transparency across the Partnership Team of awareness of other partners’ objectives and needs to ensure a harmonious activation calendar and good relationships across the partnership community
- Establish and maintain relationships with allocated Partners and to have strategic overview of all partnership deals with contact strategy devised through all stakeholders including regular and scheduled meetings via phone, video and face-to-face ensuring that contact and meeting notes are developed and distributed
- Maintain regular interaction with Partner contacts and building excellent working relationships with Partners
- Implement creative marketing activation plans driving Return on Investment for Partner investment
- Be accountable for the delivery of reporting for your suite of Partners, ensuring statistics are used to brief the Partner on LFC’s global scale and show results and delivery of Partner KPIs and ensuring the Cost of Sale accounts and appropriate paperwork are maintained by team for allocated Partnerships
- Ensure good transparency across all partner activations ensuring that the Partnership Management Team meet regularly and exchange constructively with Partnership Experience Team
- To oversee the activation of new partnership deals working with the VP of Partnership Delivery, Commercial team, and relevant wider stakeholder team to onboard new partnerships effectively with the correct due diligence
- Establishing and evolving the team's ways of working and ensuring the team achieve against key deliverables and objectives
- The day-to-day line management of direct reports, providing direction to the team to make sure that the team provide a best-in-class service at all times
- Manage your team ensuring relevant priority setting, resource allocation, travel and reporting against objectives and financial management of Cost of Sale on each partner relationship ensuring the correct training and development of these individuals
- Ensure reporting and cascade of information on partner relationships and activities to and from the Head of Partnerships through regular meetings and status updates
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Partner industries and their competitive market alongside the Insights Team and communicate effectively across peer group, management, and Insights
- Support VP of Partnership Delivery in benchmarking Liverpool FC’s Partnership Management against key sports and entertainment entities
- Build strong relationships and influence with other Club departments
- Where required sit on Working Groups and Steering Committees for wider Club initiatives
- Regularly attend matches, travel to International Events, industry events and attend Partner meetings at a suitable cadence agreed on case-by-case basis with the Head of Partnerships
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has experience of working in the sports marketing or digital marketing industry with solid account management experience which should include multiple accounts. A good knowledge of industry trends combined with a methodical approach and strong focus on accuracy and quality is also required.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week, plus additional hours when required on a 5 from 7-day basis. Your main base will be our Head Office in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the river Mersey. You will also be required to attend matches from time to time and international travel will be required as well.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.